Wednesday, August 26, 2009

weeeee

i had my best love
but i don't treasure her
when i lost her,i felt regretful
it is the most painful thing in this world
if god can give me
another chance
i will say "i love you" to her!
if there is a time limit
i hope...it is 10 thousand years

after i finish reading this speech
this is what on my mind
there is a girl i like
and if i don't treasure her
i will lost her..when the time i lost her
it will be the most painful thing in this world
and now god is giving me a chance now
but i diddn treasure it
i am wasting all my chance
i donno why why cant i just talk to her
and why can't i just tell her 'i love you'
and if there is a time limit
i will say 10 million years
i seriously hope that i can tell her this
but i know
it will never going to happen
cause i am a coward

No comments:

Post a Comment